Sunday 29 April 2012

If you had been me today, the following would have happened to you:

1. 
Rescued a squirrel from a watery grave through the clever deployment of a twig as a life raft.

2. 
Got extremely angry at Southern Trains.
Although in fairness this happens to me most days

3.
 Rescued Intruder Cat from a pot of gravy that she inexplicably had managed to get her hind legs stuck in.

4. 
Broke my foundation on the bus, splattering the innocent man sitting next to me in "Warm Almond" colouring.

5. 
Was put directly in the path of temptation by my mother and an enormous chocolate cheesecake.
I cracked.
Wouldn't you?

6.
Got more and more excited for Zara Kershaws first gig with Myles! Here's a video of her singing my absolute favourite song!

and while we're at it, here's a video of my wonderful boyfriend making some strings sing


No comments:

Post a Comment